- Texas Holdem [No Limit, Pot Limit and Bet Limit games]
- Omah Hi-Lo
- Big-O HI-Lo
- 5 Card PLO
- 7 Card Stud
- Turkish Poker [Also known as 32 Card Poker]
- 3 Card Indian Poker
We continue to add more games for your growth and business value.
As an operator of a poker room, you will be able to create a unique experience for your players using our software administration tools.
- The top subscription poker software platform
- Multiple monetization models to increase poker game ROI
- Complete Scalability for high volume user connections
- Complete encrypted data and communication security
- Custom Advertising throughout the application
- Community building features for high player engagement
- Pleasing design and graphics
- Developed for community building
- Windows and Mac Clients
- Android and iPhone/iPad client software for App Store and Play Store
- Fully developed administration and management tools
- Backed by the highest level of 24 x 7 x 365 REAL TIME live technical support
What is Subscription Poker
Subscription poker is a model of online poker in which players pay a flat fee to access a site’s games on a monthly or yearly basis. This model is an alternative to traditional online poker, in which players pay a fee (known as a “rake”) to enter each individual game or tournament.
Subscription poker is considered a legal game format in several countries that do not permit betting for money and collecting rake.
One advantage of subscription poker is that it allows players to budget their poker expenses more easily. Instead of paying a fee for each game or tournament, players know exactly how much they will be paying each month or year. This can be especially appealing to casual players who do not want to spend a lot of money on poker.
Another advantage of subscription poker is that it can provide a more stable player base for the site. In traditional online poker, players may come and go as they please, leaving the site’s player pool in a state of constant flux. With a subscription model, however, players are more likely to stick around for the long term, which can create a more stable and enjoyable environment for all players.
Sites can augment their revenues through several other revenue streams such as advertising and sponsorships.
There are some potential drawbacks to subscription poker as well. For one, it may not be as appealing to more serious or professional players, who may prefer the flexibility of traditional online poker. In addition, subscription poker sites may not have as large of a player pool as traditional sites, which can limit the number and variety of games available.
Overall, subscription poker is a viable option for online poker players who are looking for a more predictable and budget-friendly way to play. While it may not be for everyone, it can be a great choice for casual players or those who want to join a more stable and committed player base.